Sunday, September 13, 2009

for my beloved mother

My mom passed away on the night of September 11th. She will be missed greatly and thought of often. This is something that we knew would happen. She had accepted it even before the rest of the family did. You can never truly prepare yourself for things like this. You can never really know what to say when the phone call finally comes. My mom was absolutely selfless. She would do anything to help the people in her life and that is just what she did. I will keep her legacy alive by continually striving to be like her. May she always be in peace!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

today Cameron was talking to me about Football, and I wanted to pick the phone up and call my mom since she past away for the first time. I didn't know how to respond to my son's feeling. Football is over with, and he cried because he felt like he lost his family. I am lucky to have my boys, but I really am saddened that I can't call mom and just see how she is doing today. I really do miss you MOM and I hold you dear in my heart always. Shine over us all like you always have so done.
Love Me

Wendy said...

oh one other thing...I have wanted to call her and see how she was doing, but today was the first time I needed some advice and couldn't get any because she is gone.