Thursday, April 15, 2010

delays and changes

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have to upgrade my torch setup and I have some tools that I am working on getting made that will help me with the rear triangle on #001. It is also necessary for a frame that I am designing to build coming up. I have some things that I need to work out with the carbon frame as well. And on top of all that, we are moving. Getting closer to civilization and the shop. Less travel time on the highway will make me happy. I will also be able to commute by bike a lot more and take the public bus when the weather is too bad. All good things ahead. A little patience is what I need to get situated. Thanks, Wil

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to hear you're moving, but that's always a huge time sink. Be patient and it will all work out. You're off to a great start!
Craig

Unknown said...

Hey Craig, nice to hear from you. Thanks for the encouragement. I know what you mean and it is hard to fight my all steam ahead attitude with this. I watch eagerly for what you have going on and look forward to accomplishing the same. Take care, Wil