Sunday, December 27, 2009

First braze on frame #001

I finally was able to get things moving along on the frame. I got the alignment table (cabinet) home and the granite top on it. I still have to drill the hole to mount the BB post. I also still need to make drawers for the cabinet but I will get there soon. I took some pictures of the process. At the end of this post is a link to see them. Next up is the hockey stick. This is the head tube / down tube joint. I will get these parts cleaned up and miter the joint. In the mean time I will also work on getting the post mounted on the granite so that I can check these joints for true. I will also start considering brazing the rear dropouts to the chain stays.

This is the link to see the pictures. I have you right in the middle so just click to the right on the slides to move forward. Thank you for looking.

No comments: